1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Needing email address changed here

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by pawnclaw, Jan 24, 2002.

Advertisement
  1. pawnclaw

pawnclaw Thread Starter

Well folks, Here I am trying to get someone from this Tech Support Guy website to help me out with this Website of theirs.
    Back in 1999 I registered to this tech support website with the username of pawnclaw with {email1} as my address.
    The other day I changed internet service providers and had to get a new email address. When I attempted to get on the tech support site using pawnclaw as username and {email1}. It would not allow me to. I then reregistered using my new email address of {email2} and new username of puckerstrings, and it worked fine. My question to the administrators of this website is I want to remain using pawnclaw as username not puckerstrings. Also I want to change my email address from {email1} to {email2}. Please let me know how I can remain using pawnclaw at {email2}.

{Email addresses removed to keep spammers from catching it}

2. brianF

brianF

Just use the usercp button on the top row of buttons. You can change your email address yourself :)

3. pawnclaw

pawnclaw Thread Starter

I tried to change the email address but I didnt know how so I reregistered as pawnclaw at pawnclawCitlink.net and now when I go into usercp it wont allow me to use pawnclaw at {email2}
    Please help me fix this

4. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    Just removed your second account -- try again now.

5. pawnclaw

pawnclaw Thread Starter

I have tried using the this websites usercp and trying to contact tech guy directly by email but so far I cant get my address changed using pawnclaw as my username I just want someone to get rid of puckerstrings at [email protected].
    I want to keep using pawnclaw as my username just chage my email address to [email protected]. The usercp wont allow me to do this do it saying that puckerstrings alreay has the [email protected] address. Well tech guys I give you my full permission to get rid of puckerstrings at [email protected].
    I just wnat pawnclaw at [email protected] Please help I am getting desprate and going crazy, I am pulling the remaining 2 hairs from my head to fix this screwed up dilema

6. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    It's already removed... if you're still having problems, please let me know what it's telling you!

7. pawnclaw

pawnclaw Thread Starter

Thanks Tech Guy or Gals for removing puckerstrings and fixing my address I appreciate I figured if I emailed enough messages I would get a response that would help and you guys are always coming through for all of us. THANKS VERY MUCH pawnclaw

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/66207

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice