Needing help in regards to JAVA

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

atrocityinflesh

Hey everyone newbie here. I recently (and foolishly) was going through various files and accidentally changed how i open JAR files (.jar) on my laptop. I've tried re-downloading The "Java Runtime Environment" program but that didn't help. All i really need help with is to reset how i open my JAR files. I'll try to include pictures. When i right-click and go to Properties i then change "Open With" and i go to my java folder under C:\Program Files\Java which shows a folder called "jre1.8.0_181" which further opens up into "bin" and "lib" i just can't seem to figure out which one of the programs inside is right to run the ".jar" files like it used to before i messed it up. Any help would be appreciated, preferably with pictures to help me.Screenshot (17).png Screenshot (18).png

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online