1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Nero 6 = Grr. "Not enough Space" when there is!

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Akito, Sep 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Akito

Akito Thread Starter

I'm trying to burn a 695MB ISO to a 700MB disc. Everytime I do this, it yells at me saying threre's not enough space. I've tried 2 discs, and also messed around a bit with the settings. On top of that, I've burned this ISO to this same type of media (verbatim) before!

I'm close to throwing nero out. Their tech support sucks something horrid, I've waited 1 1/2 weeks for a response! I'm also having trouble with nero invision express 2, it burns only the first few minutes of a dvd, then ejects it and says there was an error. This is just getting stupid and I'm getting irritated.

2. mobo

mobo

I have had problems like this before and tthe answer lied with the cd's i was using although verbatim are known to be good.

3. mobo

mobo

4. Akito

Akito Thread Starter

I'll take a look at that software.. but I'd like to get my nero problem figured out ;0

Here's what I found in the log file, see the bolded part:

5. mobo

mobo

How does Nero read the cd, 700mb or 650 mb ?

6. Akito

Akito Thread Starter

Forget nero, I've had so many stupid problems with their software. Crashes, errors, I'm so sick of it. Now, nero invision crashes when I'm trying to make a movie. Friggen pisses me off..

7. rameam

rameam

Burn4free gave me the impression that it was 'free'. Sounds like false advertising to me. I use Adaptec and it works fine. I have had nothing but trouble with Nero.

8. mobo

mobo

It is free my man..

9. rameam

rameam

Sorry, Charlie! What I saw on the website on my first visit was going to cost $30. When I saw your reply, I went back, and sure enough, right in front of my eyes (that's why I didn't see it to begin with), there it was. So I d/l it. Thanks, and again, my apologies.

10. mobo

mobo

No problem

11. Akito

Akito Thread Starter

Well, there's specific reasons why I'm using nero, which is why other software wouldn't work :(

12. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/164440

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice