Nero 6 Ultra Dvd Burning

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chimaira10

If I download .avi's that are video clips, can I just burn them onto dvd's and they will play on north american dvd players?? or is there something special i need to do first...also with multiple clips, how will it play them??? is there a way to seperate or anything??? thanks!!!

Only the most recent DVD players can play .avi's directly and even then you have to choose a model that can - most can't. You'll probably have to convert/make a videoCD (VCD) or a super videoCD (SVCD) out of them onto a normal CD disc or convert to DVD video for playback on a DVD disc.

chimaira10

could i jus convert the avi's to a _ts file with winavi and burn them that way?

I'm not familiar with that programme but if that's what it can do then yes, that is part of the process of making DVD video.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online