1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Nero 7.5.7 files on xbmc

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Yellowman, Feb 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yellowman

Yellowman Thread Starter

Hello,

I wanted to enlist the experts out there since you all have never failed me yet :)
    What I wanted to ask is the following:
    1) Previously in Nero 7.0 I was able to select udf with xbox compatibility and when I burn my files using this format, I am able to see and play my avi files on xbmc. Now with nero 7.5.7, I have to select udf, ensure no multisession and also select enable xbox compatibility yet now, the xbmc can "read" the disc label but when I try to explore the disc to look at the files it states that the disc or folder (something similar to that) is invalid. I have also tried to just burn iso or udf without the xbox compatibility and still to no avail. The weird thing is on another computer if I try to burn with nero 7.0 it is ok again. Am I doing something wrong or should I just revert back to nero 7.0?
    2) Secondly, why in nero 7.5.7 do I have to ensure there is no multisession before I get the xbox compatibility?

Thanks in advance!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/545158

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice