1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

NERO BackItup Problems

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by MadRussian, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. MadRussian

MadRussian Thread Starter

Well i have done a WAYY overdue format on my computer and earlier backed up some data with NERO BackItup tool.

here is my problem:

i have reinstalled NERO and for some reason i do not have the EXPERT MODE option anymore, nor do i have the BackItup tool, in fact my whole NERO seems to be missing all sorts of options, i dont have the AUDIO RECORDER, AUDIO ENCODE, AUDIO EDITOR when clearly i had these before my reinstall.
    [​IMG]

so i try to open the backups from the disk, and the file is reconised as a NERO BACKUP, i click on it and yet strangely get this message:
    [​IMG]

and from here on i have no idea what to do, i have all my important documents on my disk and and cannot open them back onto my computer.

any help at all would be great!

2. Moby

Moby

Looks like you've installed an older or basic oem version of Nero to the one you ended up with. Is your Nero version 6?
    If it is, get the last version of 6 for free from their website.

http://www.nero.com/nero6/eng/nero-up.php

3. MadRussian

MadRussian Thread Starter

I have already downloaded and installed the UPDATE PACKAGE 1 from that site, and still seem to be getting no were with my problem.

4. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

I'd uninstall ALL the Nero versions, install the original that did work, then install the correct update.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/543036

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice