Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero Burning Rom 5.5.10.20

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  mobo 
#1 ·
I did my first burn with Nero and the Track shows up when clicking the box titled "display medium information".

However, when clicking on box titled "existing compilation" I can get the files to show up on hard drive, but not the burned CD. Instead I get an error message that says:

"G:\ is not accessible Incorrect function"

Both my CD Reader and my burner both appear to be to be working. The Reader is a make by the name of Hi-Val and the Burner is an Imation 32x (really a Teac generic). I am running 512 mb of ram on a PIII machine and Windows 2000 Professional

What am i doing wrong?

Is there a live chat for Nero somewhere?

Obviously the session wouldn't have shown up if it
didn't burn correctly.

Lkng4you
<rjs4you@netzero.net>

See less See more
#6 ·
My Nero worked long before June 3rd on XP without any issues that I was aware of, but I routinely download an update, since I have several CD burners, and they all use Nero nowadays. Other than HP, Nero has come with every CD or DVD writing drive I have. :)

FWIW, on the updates to Nero log, I see a minor fix for XP compatibility on February 28th, 2003, so they thought it worked before that. :rolleyes: There is no mention of any fixes directly related to XP after that time.

#7 ·
i'm not arguing the fact that nero is good or that you don't have any problems, but if the company is putting out updates and i quote "to comply with xp" then you have to believe there are or were problems with it..thats all............

thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.