Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero Burning Rom???

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Triple6 
#1 ·
Hi,
I have nero burning rom version 5.5.8.2 bundled in my system.The problem is when i want to burn my file(in RealAudio/RealvideoVBR format),I received an error msg:"internal error in CVCDDOC:IsProperMediaItem:...."I wonder what has happened and am I able to burn such a file onto my CD-RW.If not,is there other way to burn such a file?Pls Help!Thks A lot!

#3 ·
Nero Burning ROM should let you burn a copy of the file(s) "as is" to a CD-R or CD-RW as data files. In this case you need to tell Nero you want to create a Data CD and not an audio CD. Otherwise, it will try to convert your files to an audio CD format.

It may have problems if you actually are trying to convert and burn a RealAudio file onto a CD-R or CD-RW that will work as an audio CD in a music CD player. The same type of conversion problem may occur if you try to convert a RealVideo file into a VCD (Not sure if a Video CD is even an option in Nero 5.x). In these cases, you may need other software to convert the Real files to a different format, as mentioned in bonk's link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.