Nero burning room,can't find cdrw.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tiari_99

Hi
How do I get Nero to recognize my cdrw. When I click on choose recorder it shows IMAGE RECORDER, I have been trying very hard to figure this out. I have a lite-on cdrom. I also have Windows XP. When I click on choose recorder that is the only thing that comes up. Thanks for all your help.

are you installing nero for the first time. have you used nero with that recorder before ? it sounds like nero is not supporting your cdrw. you might try nereos website and download the most recent update for your version of nero.

Bryan

Bryan
Yep try going and getting the most recent version of Nero from their site. I had the same problem with a Lite-On drive last week and the update from their site fixed it. Goto the link below and select Downloads and then select your product version ...

http://www.nero.com/us/index.html

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online