Nero CD burner

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

blinkstar

Originally posted by Flags:
Damn! Don't you just hate it when a guy just stops responding?

Sheeese.
hal
SORRY!!
I got called away and couldn't reply.
The answer to his question is YES.I'm new here and didn't realise i needed to remain here to get help.

Thats not nessecary..take a look in device manager just to see if there are any errors with the burner. My guess is no because it seems to be an issue with Nero using the virtual drive and not the actual drive itself.

Originally posted by blinkstar:
I'm sorry i found where you were talking about and it shows Image recorder as the first then Artec as the second.I tried clicking the Artec and i got a message that it had to be bundled,but it came bundled with my computer

I must have been a little sleepy here. Does it now allow you to select the burner in the recorder tab ?

Thats deffinitly the problem.Its not trying to use the burner..Are you using some kind of download manager ? If so then disable it for a minute and retry the download link I gave you for Nero 5.5

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online