1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Nero disc at once

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by petersruby, Sep 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petersruby

petersruby Thread Starter

I am having a problem burning "Disc at Once" (no gaps between tracks) when using Nero. When I specify Disc at Once and make sure the pause for each track is set at 0, I get an error that says "You have chosen to burn Disc At Once, but the current compilation contains tracks that can not be prepared quickly enough to achieve uninterrupted writing. Burn Track At Once Instead?"

Anyone ever get this, and how can I avoid it?

I am trying to burn WAVs that are on my hard drive, to CD with out any gaps (as this is a live show, and don't want that gap or hiccup in between tracks). I was able to burn these exact same WAVs DAO with Roxio. So I don't know why Nero won't let me.

Thanks for any help.

2. slipe

slipe

There is conversion that has to be done between regular wave and CDA wave needed for an audio CD. Have you tried making an image on the hard drive of the entire group converted to CDA with no gaps and then burn that to CD?

3. petersruby

petersruby Thread Starter

No my files have already been converted (shn files to wavs) using a converter. Now I want to burn these wavs onto a disc. I did correctly (with no gaps) burn these wavs using Roxio, but for some reason Nero won't let me. Thanks for the suggestions. I haven't tried making an image though, so I'll have to figure that out.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!