1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Nero Erasing CD

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by RAMAddict, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAMAddict

RAMAddict Thread Starter

Hey. I'm curious about Nero and it erasing CD-RW. I tried erasing the CD-RW and it wouldn't let me. I burnt the CD-RW on a different CD Writer program on my other computer. Do you have to erase the CD with the same program you burned it with? Thanks.

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

That's not a requirement. However, CD-RW media occasionally goes bad, I've had a number of cheap CD-RW disks that suddenly refused to erase, I just toss them when that happens.

3. RAMAddict

RAMAddict Thread Starter

Nah it can't be it. I tried erasing with the other program I used to burn it and it worked fine. It seems NERO has this problem sometimes because I looked it up on the net and other people were having the same problem.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/271403

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice