Nero Express

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pc_loser

I just installed a new burner. The software that came with it is Nero Express. I want to copy some songs I have in Media Player. I'm having trouble figuring out how to access these songs as a group and add them to my copy list in Nero Express.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
What format are the songs? If they're MP3 or WAV, you just drag-n-drop them in the audio creation window.

pc_loser

I went to the site and did some reading and apparently you need Nero. I only have Nero Express. So I guess that's out of the question?

pc_loser

I think I just stumbled onto something. But I need some guidance here. In Media Player I clicked on tools>options>devices, and I saw cd drive D and cd drive E (burner) listed. When I went into properties of the burner, there were 2 tabs...audio and recording. Under recording, the box "enable cd recording on this drive" was NOT checked. I checked it, but I'm not sure what to do under the audio tab for playback and copy. I don't understand what digital and analog are. Please excuse my ignorance.

what is the version of you nero burner i got a lot of plugins and versions from nero
if i can help with send you some stuf just mail

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online