Nero Pain

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

deansgirl

Hi there i been sitting here for about 3 hrs trying to work out something on blasted nero everytime i burn a disk or something on a disk the disc content page doesnt show the files its empty and i can't burn anything ecept whats on the disk again and so i gotta keep copying all my files onto my hdd then burning it again which is so anoyying SOMEONE please help :mad: as im on my end of my tether right now with nero

Would this be a new disk or a one that has been written to before? If it has been written to the disk needs to be defined as multi-session to write to it multiple times. I don't think this is your problem though. Punctuation is also very important.

crjdriver

Some more info.

Are you using the INCD feature of nero or are you trying to make a data disk?

Is this a RW disk or a cdr disk?

deansgirl

well its not one disc that is doing it. It is all the discs that were burnt on at a certain time (starting a week ago till now still). All the older ones that were done say a year ago are fine and pick up but it will not let me add to the discs (and yes i have multi-sessioned the old and the new ones).

deansgirl

it is a dvd-rw and yes we are burning on them by using the add data to disc

crjdriver

Did you update nero lately or did you update to sp2? The version previous to the current one was very buggy. The latest one works fine.

deansgirl

no i don't think i have so i will uninstall it and do it all over again with the newer things. I will get back to you as soon as i ahve done this. Thank you

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online