Nero Photoshow Deluxe 4

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

corie_1

My husband bought Nero Photoshow Deluxe 4. I was able install it on our home computer and my laptop, but unable to install it on his. I keep getting a message saying that i needed to install a flash player. I did that. Installed Adobe flash player 9. I went to install nero again and it still said that. Please help me.

corie

You are aware that a normal copy of Nero Photoshow Deluxe 4 can only be used on one computer, without purchasing additional licences? What you are attempting (3 installs) may be a problem.

Unless you have a corporate multi-licence copy ...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online