1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

nero ultra 7, dammit

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by dawnibumps, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dawnibumps

dawnibumps Thread Starter

okay....when i try and burn a dvd using nero ultra 7, it starts it fine but then after a while, it tells me the disc isnt big enough. i always check my capacity, and trust me, these discs are big enough. occasionally nero7 ultra locks up entirely, crashes my windows, and acts like a general pig...i ran trend micro on my system and it found some malware called crck_nero.c. Am i being stupid in assuming this is what is buggering up my burns or would that be too easy? i havent tried burning another disc since running trend micro as basically, im 6 months pregnant and i dont want to bend down and stick a disc in my drive if i am wasting my time. any advice anyone?:mad:

2. dawnibumps

dawnibumps Thread Starter

okay, super dvd burner also wont select files to burn, and when i try and open a blank dvd it tells me e drive is not accessible, also when i have a disk in it says cd drive yet when there is no disc in it says dvd drive. funny thing is, the drive reads my games discs okay to play them, so doesnt seem like a hardware fault..

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!