Nero Vision 10

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fanning

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium , Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU 530 @ 2.93GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 37 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 6007 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics, -1316 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 940454 MB, Free - 734586 MB; E: Total - 238472 MB, Free - 1003 MB;
Motherboard: Gateway, H57M01, , U01K100502750
Antivirus: Lavasoft Ad-Watch Live! Anti-Virus, Updated and Enabled

when I try to open Nero Vision it gives me an error Nero Vision has experienced a serious problem and must close immediately.. I started a slideshow there saved it and I can't get back. I can't start a new one. I've rebooted I've tryed to recover but something stops it Help! This is a slide show of my g-sons football games.

Oddba11

Jim
It's My Birthday!
I would suggest uninstalling Nero, rebooting, and then install again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online