1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

nero

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Brunothecat, Jan 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Brunothecat

Brunothecat Thread Starter

I'm really bad at this. I'm just trying to burn a few mp3s, and I keep getting the same problem. When i drag the 10:30 long mp3 over to the audio list, it only recognizes 3:35 of it. I listened to the piece, and at 3:35 there is a few seconds of silence. Is that why it won't burn the whole thing? If so, what should I do. I'm perfectly willing to make the two sections into different tracks, but I can't work with the rest of the mp3 because nero won't recognize it. It will only recognize the first three minutes and thirty five seconds.:confused:

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

That's a mystery to me, I've burned long tracks with Nero 5.5 here with no issues. :confused: I suppose you could upgrade to the latest version, and/or try a total uninstall/reinstall of Nero...

3. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

I think those few seconds of silence may be the problem. The standard is 2 second gaps between songs/tracks, maybe the blank space in your song is confusing nero.

4. slipe

slipe

5. nickelodeon

nickelodeon

This is what happend to me aswell.

I tried to burn blade 2 to a disc and it only burt 25 minuts of it to disc.

I still dont know how to fix it

6. Brunothecat

Brunothecat Thread Starter

thanks for the advice. I wanted to download feurio, but its my roomates computer and he doesn't want me to. he says he's got a wave editor though, so I'll try that.

7. paparalph

paparalph

Try GoldWave. It's a great program for what you need.
    PaPaRalph

8. angry man

angry man

Try opening the complete wave file with 'nero wave editor' click 'File' click 'Save As' save under another name and try burning it again. altenatively open the wave file highlight and delete the silent portion or add silence again if you want by using 'Record' and re-save again under a different name and try burning. when opening the burning sequence don't put a disc in at first. Does it give the right length of time for the track in the top right hand corner of the Write CD box ?

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/111986

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice