1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Nerovision templates/menus missing

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by danskibee, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danskibee

danskibee Thread Starter

I have just tried to burn a DVD from data that I extracted from a VCD (so I could create a nice menu and chapters etc for the beginning) However, it went through 2h 30m of converting the VCD data to be able to burn it to DVD and then failed when it came to burning the DVD.

It said that the burn process failed and saved an error log for me (attached) I checked before I started the burn that the disc wasn't written and it was totally blank, and it was.#

Perhaps it has something to do with my previous problem with nerovision I discovered this morning?

Thanks.

Previous Problem - Hi everyone

I recently installed Nero 7 Ultra version which works perfectly, Nero 7 is much better than the 5 I got with my computer a year ago.

Anyway, NeroVision (the DVD authoring program) has templates for the menu's of DVDs and SVCDs but the pre-stalled backgrounds and templates that come with the CD appear to not work. The files are in the Nero windows folder but the pictures (if you click on them) say "no preview available" like they're blank files or corrupt or something. I've tried a full reinstall of nero 7 ultra twice and it's not fixed the problem.

Unless my disc is broken? I don't really know what else could be the problem. Or perhaps I could just delete the template files and get them from somewhere else? Or install them over the top of the corrupt/empty files?

Thanks,

Danny.

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/436453

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice