Nested IF Statements with Date Format Issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kjsmith7

I am having issues of completing this Nested IF statement: My current statement takes care of the issue/or concern if the column is null, however if it's not null and has the incorrect date format. How do I do a date format within the column/or replace?

Following is what I currently have:

Const_Date: IIf(IsNull([Construction Date]),IIf(IsNull([EOL Evaluation sheet.Install date (DD-MM-YY)]),[Building Built.Install date (DD-MM-YY)],[EOL Evaluation sheet.Install date (DD-MM-YY)]),[Construction Date])

And Following is a snapshot of the columns within the statment:

Keebellah

Hans
Trusted Advisor
Hi welcome to the forum,
It's good use to also mention the name and version of the program you're using.
It's probably Access but ...
And "Following is a snapshot ..." well, still looking for it it's not there

kjsmith7

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion. The program I am using is Microsoft Access 2010

Hi welcome to the forum,
It's good use to also mention the name and version of the program you're using.
It's probably Access but ...
And "Following is a snapshot ..." well, still looking for it it's not there

Keebellah

Hans
Trusted Advisor
The Date format in a column in Access, as far as I know is the properties your assign to it.
Check the properties and assigna the date format you need, Long, Short, and custom

Like I said, I'm not that much of an Access guy but ... this is where I've looked when using dates.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online