1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

NET+/CCNA Online pre-recorded classes recomendations

Discussion in 'Networking' started by mickeymbbc, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mickeymbbc

mickeymbbc Thread Starter

Can I get some suggestions from you all for good online classes that are NOT LIVE, but pre-recorded, so I can watch them at my leisure bc I work a lot and have a family. I dont have the time to go to school so my only option is pre-recorded online classes. Most sites ive seen give you at least 1 year access. I used ITU but lately they been having many technical issues. Anybody have any good sites that are affordable that have good ratings? Any suggestions are very much appreciated.

2. Stanr691

Stanr691

I've used Stormwinds. They do live, but they DVR them so you can watch them as often as you want.

3. mickeymbbc

Hey thanks my man! Checked it out, but they are pretty costly just for pre-recorded classes.

Thanks again

mick

4. Stanr691

Stanr691

Well like I said, they're live and you can interact with the instructors. However, they do DVR the classes so you can access them for however long you pay for access. The live classes were pretty sweet. Actually got to talk to the instructors on the phone when I had questions outside of class.

They are pricey tho!

5. mickeymbbc

Thanks though. Hopefully I will hear some decent prices on more pre-recorded classes

6. LajnerCi

LajnerCi

I've used the CBT Nuggets one for CCNA. The instructor is great.

Lynda.com also has something.

Here you have a free website that covers CCNA R&S: CCNA study guide

Hope it helps :)

7. mickeymbbc

Do they have affordable pre-recorded classes, where I can watch them at my leisure? I cant afford the live classes, or have time bc of work and family. Thank you

8. mickeymbbc

CBT are kind of costly just for pre recorded classes. thank you so much though.

9. LajnerCi

LajnerCi

The classes are prerecorded. I think they can even be downloaded.

10. mickeymbbc

Yea I seen, but them boys are way to expensive.

11. mickeymbbc

Where can i find the guy that replied to me a couple days ago about getting theses classes? For some reason it didn't post here. it went somewhere else but I'm not sure where to look. I think I clicked on a diff message like it was private or on another part of the forum and I can't find it.

12. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!