Net Folders "Waiting for response"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PCCaptain

I have configured 2 PCs for net folders W98 & outlook2000, 1 PC to share and 1 that subscribes. The subscription PC did get an email and I did click on subscribe. But the shared PC does not indicate any response, when I look at the shared properties for the user it says "waiting for response". Any ideas?

PCCaptain

I had already ck all the MS info. This was my last resort. I think I found the problem. Its related to the mailbox size of emails involved. Apparently the user cannot receive the net folder due to it exceeding the user's mailbox size. So at this point I am stuck until I find an email that allows larger MB.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts