1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

NET ZERO!!!!!!!!! interface page?!?!?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by RpG_JuNkiE, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. RpG_JuNkiE

RpG_JuNkiE Thread Starter

umm hello,:)

NETZERO interface problem?!?

i use netzero-dsl and im trying to find its interface page?.....:confused:
    i used to have sbcglobal and its interface page is found when i typed "http://192.168.1.1/"
    but netzero just comes up with a cant find page??.....so maybe netzero uses a different interface page.....??

i have a 2wire modem
    module-2071
    if that helps??

my reasons for looking for this page is i want to configure my firewall and open my ports to play a game that makes this necessary

TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY~!!!!!!!!!!!

2. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

I strongly suspect the "module-2071" is actually a Gateway 2071 DSL modem.

Can you confirm?

Did the modem not come with a manual that details the default IP address?

Different makes and models have different default addesses, some are in the 192.x.x.x region others are in the 10.x.x.x region. A manual will give you the factory default (although this can be changed in setup)

3. RpG_JuNkiE

thnx for responding!:)

ummm im not sure what and how u find out if its is a "Gateway 2071 DSL modem."
    but it has a big 2wire on it....if that helps??......:confused:
    and a little 2071....so i assumed....but i dont know anything so i could be wrong

but as for a manual to check the IP address........i guess cheap *** NETZERO, u get what u pay for a modem with no IP address(n) .....the installation kit dosent come with one....

PLEASE I NEED HELP!! !

4. RpG_JuNkiE

Ty All For Looking And Helping I Finally Figure Out The Problem Ty!!!!

5. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

Good news!

It would also be good if you were to post back the details of the solution, it helps the next person looking for a similar problem?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/592506

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice