1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

netopia router

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by cofster, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cofster

cofster Thread Starter

hello,
    i have a netopia 3347 router, and am having trouble with ports for soulseek, torrents etc. i have the ports set up correctly for my router but they still say its not configured. i had this trouble when i first got broadband but one day when i was messing around with my router trying to get the ports working i accidentally knocked off my internet connection and firewall when i got back on line the ports worked perfectly so im thinking it was something to do with my firewall. i have recently re installed windows hence me being back to square one. any help would be appreciated thank you

2. new tech guy

new tech guy

Dunno if we can help with that...i would double check tsg rules as torrent assistance is not allowed here.

3. buf

buf

My first thought is; check with your ISP, if they provided the router.
    Good luck. And welcome to TSG.

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Reset the router to factory defaults.

And for future reference, this site won't help with any issues related to torrents.

5. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Closed as noted.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/542170

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice