1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

netscape 4.7 going to Internet Explorer

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by williamj, Dec 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. williamj

williamj Thread Starter

For email I am using Netscape 4.7 and did not seem to like 6.o so I stayed. Now I am getting a new computer next week and would like to switch from Netscape 4.7 to Internet Explorer.
    The question is : I have maybe 100 folder and 1000 emails I have saved from jokes, stories, pictures, videos, etc. Can these be transfered from Net 4.7 to I.Explorer and how?
    Part.2 are most people that have gone from Netscape to I.Exploror happy with I.Explorer?
    Thanks WJ

2. rkselby98

rkselby98

I switched from Netscape to IE and love IE now that I have gotten used to it.

To change the files from netscape to Outlook or Outlook Express just import them into Outlook or Outlook Express.
    Easy to do once you get the computer and have it set up.

3. SavvyLady

SavvyLady

williamj I was the same... never used IE not til about a yr ago. Now Netscape seems so s l o w...
    But i use both...
    I have Netscape 4.61 & IE 5.5
    IE is my default but doesn't stop me from using Netscape when Im ready too.

Savvy :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!