netscape 7 address book

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Junex

Hi everyone,
(excuse my english I am french
I am a kind of "director of communications" in a small association in france. My address book contains more than 1,500 address mails.

The problem for me is that often I must add new mail to my list and with NS 7 mail I can add several times the same address without any reaction of this software.

This was not at all the case when I used Netscape 4.75 mail. When I added an address if it was in my mailing list I knew it. And this even if the address wasn't written exactly the same way.

Do you meet this problem ? and do you find solutions ?
Thanks a lot in advance for your all your suggestions.

Junex

thanks hewee for your answer.
I am sorry but I don't really find on the link above a solution to my problem.

You could post at the other forums listed there. Ramona is a great one to help other out and she may know a work around.

Good luck

Junex

thanks again for your reply,
you spoke about a Ramona. Could you give me more details about her, please?

That is her web site posted above and you have links to the forums she is at all the time at the bottom of the page.

Well I am off to bed so see ya. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online