1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

netscape 7 address book

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Junex, Jan 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Junex

Junex Thread Starter

Hi everyone,
    (excuse my english I am french
    I am a kind of "director of communications" in a small association in france. My address book contains more than 1,500 address mails.

The problem for me is that often I must add new mail to my list and with NS 7 mail I can add several times the same address without any reaction of this software.

This was not at all the case when I used Netscape 4.75 mail. When I added an address if it was in my mailing list I knew it. And this even if the address wasn't written exactly the same way.

Do you meet this problem ? and do you find solutions ?
    Thanks a lot in advance for your all your suggestions.

2. hewee

hewee

Junex,

Welcome to TSG :)

Look here at...

NETSCAPE SOLUTIONS - VERSIONS 4.x, 6.x, & 7.0

http://home.att.net/~cherokee67/index6.html

I don't have version 7 but I know what your talking about and I don't know if there is a setting to change in version 7 or not.

3. Junex

Junex Thread Starter

thanks hewee for your answer.
    I am sorry but I don't really find on the link above a solution to my problem.

4. hewee

hewee

You could post at the other forums listed there. Ramona is a great one to help other out and she may know a work around.

Good luck

5. Junex

Junex Thread Starter

thanks again for your reply,
    you spoke about a Ramona. Could you give me more details about her, please?

6. hewee

hewee

That is her web site posted above and you have links to the forums she is at all the time at the bottom of the page.

Well I am off to bed so see ya. :)

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/112067

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice