Netscape mail & Incredimail email

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

trwright

I have friends that send me email that is created with Incredimail. Incredimail creates "fancy backgrounds" that my Netscape mail can not read and just locks up the machine. I can receive all the plain text email with no problems.

I have 6.x version of Netscape. Any ideas what is in Netscape that doesn't like Incredimail email?

trwright,

Welcome to TSG :)

Netscape does not like Incredimail so they never show up right. I have used netscape 4 and 7 and used to get email from someone that used Incredimail and it was always messed up. I think Netscape 7 did better at having things show up but still I hated it because Incredimail has it's own formats that is what makes things act up.

trwright

Thanks for the replies.

This is just another reason to not use Netscape. Thanks for setting me straight.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online