1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Netscape mail & Incredimail email

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by trwright, Oct 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. trwright

trwright Thread Starter

I have friends that send me email that is created with Incredimail. Incredimail creates "fancy backgrounds" that my Netscape mail can not read and just locks up the machine. I can receive all the plain text email with no problems.

I have 6.x version of Netscape. Any ideas what is in Netscape that doesn't like Incredimail email?

2. hewee

hewee

trwright,

Welcome to TSG :)

Netscape does not like Incredimail so they never show up right. I have used netscape 4 and 7 and used to get email from someone that used Incredimail and it was always messed up. I think Netscape 7 did better at having things show up but still I hated it because Incredimail has it's own formats that is what makes things act up.

3. trwright

trwright Thread Starter

Thanks for the replies.

This is just another reason to not use Netscape. Thanks for setting me straight.

4. hewee

hewee

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170162

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice