1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Netscape navigation

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by n370, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n370

n370 Thread Starter

Occasionally I run into this problem: Netscape 7.0 is only allowing me to navigate forward while browsing the web. My "Back" button is gray and the alt+left arrow key stroke is non-responsive. I am assuming that this is some sort of preference that I can unclick somewhere, but I have yet to solve this problem. It would be nice to actually be able to navigate backward. Any help? Thanks!

Specs: Win98, PIII, 96MB

2. mobo

mobo

You should be able to rerun the seyup file and reload over top of the existing netscape installation to repair.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/217087

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice