Netscape - send page

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pfoley

I have recently downloaded Netscape 8.0 because I had had lost my home page on Netscape 7.2.. That problem is fixed, but now when I want to e-mail a page from a website that I am visiting, when I hit File, Send Page, I only receive the link to that page; not the page itself. Is t here a setting I can change or this something that Netscape has changed?

It is most likely something that Netscape has changed, probably because of copyright issues. :)

pfoley

That is what I suspected; but it is annoying; I used send page all the time; I remember the menu had send link as well as send page; now it says send page only but just sends the link.

What are you options to pick from?
I got Netscape 1.02 and if I right click the page there is the "send page".
But if I go up to file and pick I have "send page" and "send link"

pfoley said:
That is what I suspected; but it is annoying; I used send page all the time; I remember the menu had send link as well as send page; now it says send page only but just sends the link.
If you use Gmail, you can go to the page you want, press Ctrl+A, and then Ctrl+V into a new message. Pages with CSS (and some other pages) generally don't come out to well, but overall it works pretty good. :)

pfoley

hewee said:
What are you options to pick from?
I got Netscape 1.02 and if I right click the page there is the "send page".
But if I go up to file and pick I have "send page" and "send link"
No, I only have the option now of send page, whether I right click or do a file send page; no other choices anymore. I have Netscape 8.0.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online