netscape webmail

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kevruckus

ok
When I am using the computer at work I can't send email or delete messages from my inbox (Netscape Webmail). I don't know if my boss put in some security measures to keep employees from sending emails but it is annoying. My place of work is the only place I am usually able to check my email and my inbox is piling up with junk mail. Please help!

Try http://mail2web.com/
It will let you check email at your email server.
Don't know of it will work or not with Netscape Webmail.
Click on the help and read up.

You need to use the same user name and password that you use with Netscape Webmail because it looks to them for the info.

But you can sent delete etc from there site.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online