1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Network adapter

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Hi_Turtlez, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Hi_Turtlez

Hi_Turtlez Thread Starter

Hi, I have a gx 60 destroyer msi with windows 8.1 on it. I attempted to fix my Ethernet problem by deleting the Ethernet adapter in the network adapter from the device manager however I also clicked delete from my computer so now I cannot use my Ethernet port and in device manager there is a other folder and it has a Ethernet controller with a yellow triangle on it. I would like to use my Ethernet port again because it is faster than wireless how would I fix this issue. :confused:

2. Lozzy-loz

Lozzy-loz

3. Hi_Turtlez

Hi_Turtlez Thread Starter

Thanks and how exactly do I do that cause after I install it I kinda get lost :D

4. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Lost? After you install it you should be done with that task and ready to use the adapter again. Does the install fail? Any error message?

5. Lozzy-loz

Lozzy-loz

The yellow exclamation marks should be gone from your device manager and as Terry says when plugged in it should work.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1143067

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice