1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Network Adapters

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by ASRIARD, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASRIARD

ASRIARD Thread Starter

Hi,
    I have a problem I am on a plan with DODO internet and 2 days ago my internet was working properly and I tried to log in and it wouldnt let me so I rang dodo and they tell me that my network adapter is corrupt and i need to take my pc in to get fixed after about 2 hours on the phone to them. I have since restored my PC back to a previous date and it connects perfectly then but leave it one day and it is back to not connecting. I have restored it back to a previous date a umber of times now and every time it works but then I turn my pv off and when I log in again it wont connect. Obviously Dodo do not want to help me and I dont see how my network adapter is corrupt if I retore to a previous date it works.
    I went on line trying to down load the driver they told me to get and I have had all sorts of problems. They......DODO told me to download 3 come ethernet link xl10 100 and see if that fixes it but I have had no luck doing this. Can some one please advise me what to do.
    Cheers
    Deb

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/698199

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice