Network adpater is missing in windows xp

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

FilipStefanovski

Recently,I have reinstalled my pc and now there is a problem with network adapter-I can't see them in device manager.My pc configuration is:
Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU E4500 2.2GHz ,2 GB RAM,nVidia 8600 256 mb.
Operating system:Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2

I need help as soon as possible.

TerryNet

Terry
Can you see errors or warnings in Device Manager? If so, you haven't installed all the drivers. Install the chipset, then networking, then any other needed ones (unless there are specific instructions for a different order). Get them from your PC or motherboard manufacturer's web site.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online