1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Network Analyzer App

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Eagle19, Sep 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Eagle19

Eagle19 Thread Starter

I am wondering how I can use the above app on my i phone, but also in my home to make sure my wifi is operating correctly? I also would like to know if there might be a user-friendly version of how-to with this so-called app? Last night I ran a LAN scan on the app and found a couple IP addresses I didn't recognize. I appreciate everyone's help!

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    If by "i phone" you mean an iPhone running iOS you find the App in Apple's App Store, install it, and run it. However, given Apple's protective feelings towards their hardware it's not likely that you will find a network analyzer for iOS.

3. Eagle19

Eagle19 Thread Starter

Well unfortunately I downloaded from their App Store. Per Komando.com it is legitimate.

4. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    OK. So, did you run it? What are your issues with it (other than it apparently--from what you said--has no better instructions than practically all other Apps)?

Are you going to give us a link to it, so that we know what program you are talking about?

5. Eagle19

Eagle19 Thread Starter

Here is address

https://teacher.net/netanalyzer

My question is when I ran a LAN Scan to check
    WIFI in house, it showed an IP address I didn't recognize?

6. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    That link leads nowhere, and it is not the Apple store. Are you trying to spam us?

7. Eagle19

Eagle19 Thread Starter

I appreciate your help but I figured it out! No I am NOT trying to SPAM YOU!

8. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Good. :) I thought not.

Glad you figured out your issue.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1195906

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice