1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Network Breaking Continuesly

Discussion in 'Networking' started by riswan90, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riswan90

riswan90 Thread Starter

Dear Friends,

I am new to the networking field and i am alone here in my company to look after the issues. it was going all things well but suddenly we started facing serious issue in our network..

Our network keep disconnecting interval of 1-2 hrs and its come back automatically. when i ping google, i can see many breakes in between. we are having cisco routers and switches here.

Please help to fix this issue as this is killing, and not able to identify the problem.. i checked with my ISP provider and they said no fault from their side. can you please help on this. it will be great. waiting for your suggestions.

Thank you in advance

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1087219

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice