Network Breaking Continuesly

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

riswan90

Dear Friends,

I am new to the networking field and i am alone here in my company to look after the issues. it was going all things well but suddenly we started facing serious issue in our network..

Our network keep disconnecting interval of 1-2 hrs and its come back automatically. when i ping google, i can see many breakes in between. we are having cisco routers and switches here.

Please help to fix this issue as this is killing, and not able to identify the problem.. i checked with my ISP provider and they said no fault from their side. can you please help on this. it will be great. waiting for your suggestions.

Thank you in advance

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online