Network Controller Not Working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jturnbow2007

I am using an HP Pavilion dv9925nr notebook pc.
It came with Vista Home Premium 64-Bit and I reformatted with Partition Magic and installed XP Pro. I installed all drivers for XP I could find and got everything working except the Network Controller and IEEE 1394 Host Controller. I installed the Broadcom 802.11a/b/g WLAN driver but it still says that the device cannot start when I click on it in Device Manager. When I open HP Wireless Assistant it states that the "Device has been disabled in Device Manager". I am stumped and would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!