Network "Controller"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JamesCHaligon

So my dad has this Network "Controller" that decides when my network for my computer gets closed. The network doesn't really get closed, but I cant access anything on the Internet, games etc. But I can still connect to remote desktop that is localy plased in our house (it uses the same network as I do)
Have anyone of you guys a clue on what this can be? (I looked at my dad's computer when I "Toggled" it, he logged in with I think was our Ip and password, then he came in to a website that a green layout.)
And if you guys would happen to know anything about this, can you let me know how to turn it off for my computer?

P.S He is a data expert just like you guys ;)

etaf

Wayne
So my dad has this Network "Controller" that decides when my network for my computer gets closed.
as this is a parental control, we are not going to assist in bypassing these .

see rules here
https://forums.techguy.org/help/rules/
Circumventing Company/School/Parental or Other Restrictions (show less)
Because we are unable to verify the actual situation or intent, no assistance will be provided to those trying to circumvent Internet filters or similar restrictions and any such threads will be closed. Furthermore, we will not assist with violating the "Terms of Service" of any product, service or web site. Unfortunately, it is against Google's Terms of Service to download videos from YouTube. They have contacted us directly to request that we do not support with downloading videos from YouTube. Any posts with instructions or information about how to violate Terms of Service will be closed or removed.
I also note that your other post has been closed by admin as well
closing this one

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online