Network cycling between identifying/net cable not connected

Ferlicio

I had a network that had a router plugged in the modem and from that router, I connected my PC. I tried to connect a new router between this original first router so I could have a better connection on wifi with other devices where my PC is. Problem is, it had problems with the first router, some devices couldn't connect in the in it when the second router was connected, so I just bought a new Ethernet cable and connected this second router on the modem but It didn't worked, and when I connect this new cable directly to my computer, the network keeps cycling between identifying and network cable not connected.

The first router is in bridge mode repeating the signal from the modem and the second is in router mode, with a different name from the main wifi

The new router is probably faulty. Return it for exchange or refund. Whether the new router is set to Bridge or Router should not matter.; it should work both ways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts