Network Diagram

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mrodriguezthird

Hello im 27 years old, i need help with my homework and making a diagram of a business network

the design needs to have the following
  • 50 employees - half Sales office and half Business office users
  • 2 subnets - separate LANs within the office, 30 hosts per subnet (25 employees, 1 printer and 2 servers, and 2 more available addresses)
  • 2 network printers - 1 per subnet
  • 1 connection to the WAN/Internet
  • 1 core router with 2 Ethernet interfaces (1 for each existing subnet) and 1 Serial for WAN
  • Each subnet using 1 switch for all hosts
  • Plan for growth for up to 6 subnets, which do not need to be in the diagram
I also need to create a subnet scheme which i found online
which is
LAN 1 192.168.4.0/24

LAN 2 192.168.3.0/24

i was wondering if someone could give me their input and explain to me the process, not in extreme detail just an explainationMiguel Rod.png
this is what i have so far, please set me straight, this is kind of urgent

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
From the Rules page...
  • It is our policy not to assist members with homework-related questions. While the Internet is indeed a great resource for helping students with their assignments, we feel that an important part of the learning process involves putting in the effort required to do the research needed to find the solution. Providing students with the answers does nothing to help them actually understand the assignment or develop valuable problem-solving skills.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online