1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Network disconnected itself

Discussion in 'Networking' started by jnu, Apr 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jnu

jnu Thread Starter

:confused:
    Hi all,
    my DSL internet always disconnected itself after a few click or a few minutes on line. somebody told me that's virus. so i format my whole drives even did low level format a few times then clean install XP Pro again and again. but the problem still there. i called my internet provider for help and they asked me to do ipconfig release and renew. it works right after done but a few minutes later the problem back again. Recently i found out i can go to network connection - property-support-repair in my win xp pro and click Repair when i lost connection and it works. but i don't want to do it again and again. any one can tell me what is wrong with my stupid computer and how to fix it? many many thanks.

my computer info: P4-2.4G HZ, 512 MB RAM, Win XP Pro SP1, IE 6 SP1

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/217690

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice