1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Network down after Making Mistake on MSCONFIG

Discussion in 'Archive: Windows NT/2000/XP' started by Dustdvl, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Dustdvl

Dustdvl Thread Starter

Yesterday i was trying to get rid of all my startup programs and went to START then RUN
    and typed MSconfig and made a mistake and Disabled all services not startups and the next time i started my Computer my Internet would not could not Connect it would sit at aqquiring network address (i got 2 network card i got a wireless one thats built into my motherboard. and one thats in one of the slots on my motherboard that i bought and put in i tried reinstalling drivers reanabling all services and im ready to go pay 100$ for a computer guy to look at it. I got a SMC EZ Card 10/100 PCI (SMC1211--- Realtek RTL8187 Wireless 802.11b/
    my mother board is a ASUS

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/718559