Network error occurred while Netscape 4.61 was sending data

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lkng4you

Well I am not totally sure what all of the problems are on my system. I tried using Netscape 4.61 and get Network error while sending data. I do have some ad-spyware on here -- Gator, Netsonic, and Alexa Toolbar. However, until now they didn't cause the thing to stop all together. I was wondering what I could do to track down the problem? I would like to mention that some of the preset buttons appear to connect to single page sites, but nothing else will work. IE 5.5 Service Pack 1 appears to work fine without any problem. However, I have radically different bookmarks in both browsers and miss having access to Netscape 4.61. Haven't had any problem until recently.

I have installed Ad-ware 5.5 and was just provided a suggestion for another program that does the same thing as Gator. Will hopefully get it up and running and remove Gator in the coming days.

Anyone have any suggestions? Also, I am having trouble getting Arabic and Hebrew Language Support with Netscape 4.61 I realize that support is no longer offered for this version and that you have to upgrade to Netscape 4.7+, but was wondering what version if any have this type of foreign language support. It is difficult to get Netscapes attention.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
[email protected]

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online