Solved Network Link to Printer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Couriant

James
If you have any internet security programs, try disabling that too. Otherwise I don't know why your print jobs will be slower.

rhclerk

Do you think Norton could be a cause for this? I installed Norton AV over a month ago and these problems started happening last Friday, so I don't see how Norton could be involved but it's the only recent change made to my computer. I looked through all the Norton settings and didn't see anything that scanned jobs before sending to the printer or the like.

Couriant

James
It's possible if it had an update. I have seen a lot of issues after internet security programs get updated. If possible, uninstall it and see if that helps

rhclerk

Removing Norton seemed to work. I was able to print - fast! Adobe Creative Cloud also popped up, which is new & I have no idea what it is, so I deleted it too. Thanks again for all the help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online