Network Mapping & Monitoring Tool (Need recommendation)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KKLC

Hi everyone,

I am currently looking for a good monitoring tool for network devices (mainly) and servers. I want this tool to dynamically learn and illustrate the live network map when i add or remove a network device, such as router, instead of manually adding/removing it. Also, I would want this tool to provide monitoring when any issue arises.

I tried solarwind, but it's very slow. I tried spiceworks, but i dont like it... Does anyone know any good one? for small business to enterprise level. Thanks!

zx10guy

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I was going to suggest Solarwinds too. What about it was slow?

An alternative business class solution is What's Up Gold.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online