1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

NETWORK MONITIRING PROGRAM / Screen viewer

Discussion in 'Networking' started by s0ldi3r, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. s0ldi3r

s0ldi3r Thread Starter

Anyone know of any good programs maybe a broadcaster , I'm not sure but I need to find one so I can see what my brother is up to on his computer.

Your help would be appreciated :)

2. 24giovanni

24giovanni Banned

3. s0ldi3r

s0ldi3r Thread Starter

Thanks , but those programs are a bit old lol...I was looking for something new , like my school has but I'm not sure what its cold lawl :(

4. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

Could you be more specific. What exactly do you want to see or find out.

5. s0ldi3r

s0ldi3r Thread Starter

I want a screen broadcaster that I can install on my brothers computer and something that will alow me to see what hes doing and give me alerts on when hes on the internet and stuff like that

6. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

I don't necessarily think you will find anything free that will broadcast what is on his screen. You can install a VNC application on his computer and remote into the computer to see what he is doing.

7. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

I think this post falls under our "no hacking" rule. Please review the TSG Rules before you post again.

The thread is closed.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/485226

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice