Network Monitor?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

phoenix999

Hi,
I have a small home network consisting of 3 desktops connected through a wireless router!

Please can someone recommend some software (freeware if poss) that is easy to use and tell me the usage of each connection, maybe showing what files are being downloaded?

Thanks,
Phil

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I don't know of such a package, but I'll move this over to networking for better exposure.

Just type network monitoring software+free into google
There are lot of different kinds of software out there (some free) that will do good job but as with any windows machine you will probably have to pay for good ones.
Unix and BSD is different story.

phoenix999

I did a search before posting but I didn't find anything that was easy to setup, I don't mind learning how to use it but don't want to waste time on something that won't do the job.
Any recommendations?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online