1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

network optimisation - how?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by mrasad, Apr 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mrasad

mrasad Thread Starter

I'm just in a middle of writing a report for my IT manager in regards to an upgrade of our network. However, I need some help. See questions below.

1. Benefits of having the creatures (network optimisation programs). Assuming there are no creatures what will be the implications?

2. Factors that are likely to cause route congestion?

3. Assuming there are 100 million clients requesting the same job on the network. What strategy would you use to optimise the network?

Any ideas, tips, weblinks would be great.

Asad

2. plucnik

plucnik

OK, me first. :eek:
    I think the reason that you aren't getting any replies is that the questions you are asking might be a bit too general. Kinda like asking how can I make my car go faster, get better gas mileage and make my tires last longer? Can you narrow it down a bit? :rolleyes:

3. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

If I had 100 million clients requesting the same job on the network, I'd probably also have a pretty big staff to help with these questions. [​IMG] We wouldn't be helping with a homework assignment here, would we?

4. irReza

irReza

hi.. i think this is your Uni assignment :D questions No.7....8... and 9 ;)

i'm looking 4 it 2.. .if you find something tangible .. tell me plz.

Reza
    [email protected] (y)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/222741

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice