network optimisation - how?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mrasad

I'm just in a middle of writing a report for my IT manager in regards to an upgrade of our network. However, I need some help. See questions below.

1. Benefits of having the creatures (network optimisation programs). Assuming there are no creatures what will be the implications?

2. Factors that are likely to cause route congestion?

3. Assuming there are 100 million clients requesting the same job on the network. What strategy would you use to optimise the network?

Any ideas, tips, weblinks would be great.

Asad

OK, me first. :eek:
I think the reason that you aren't getting any replies is that the questions you are asking might be a bit too general. Kinda like asking how can I make my car go faster, get better gas mileage and make my tires last longer? Can you narrow it down a bit? :rolleyes:

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
If I had 100 million clients requesting the same job on the network, I'd probably also have a pretty big staff to help with these questions.
We wouldn't be helping with a homework assignment here, would we?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online