Network Printing issue on the network Printer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

yahya_sha

Hi dear,
Thanks in advance for your sincere help in this issue. The laptop was running fine before automatically the print stops. The printer is fine and other can print from their pcs and laptops. It is confirmed there is no issue with printers. I have an issue with network print from windows 7 64bit Laptop to HP Network Printer Laserjet pro 400 M451nw or any network printer. I have successfully installed network printer by IP address and it is installed successfully with correct drivers. When i try to print it wont print and print will be in the queue. when I delete the queue after deleting it will show the status of the printer's toner and usage. What things stop print command to reach printer? Any printer port is blocked? I have uninstalled maximum apps, updated windows 7 64bit OS, updated and downloaded HP drivers. Uninstalled and reinstalled HP drivers. All vain. Can you please help me. I will be grateful to you forever. Thanks alot. Is it O/S issue?

TerryNet

Terry
Strange issue. :(

In Devices and Printers right click on the printer and select 'Printer properties' (not 'Properties at the bottom of the list). On the Advanced tab is 'Always available' selected? On the General tab does Location show the correct IP address and do you get any error message when trying 'Print Test Page'?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online