network problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mcnamee05

Hi, i am having a problem with my desktop computer. It was been built peice by peice so no brands or models. i was playing a game earlier today and i either hit the power button with my knee or it just restarted on its own... well when it restarted it wont let me get on the internet. It says limited or no connectivity... i have a wireless router that is brand new. I have another computer that is hooked to this router and it works fine, i have a PS3 that is wirelessly connected fine. I have used command prompt to reset my winsock and ip. I also tried to hook the computer strait from the modem bypassing the router but to no luck. I opend the device manager and there were no red 'X' or yellow "?" for my network card... i dont know what else to do... anything help would make me extremely happy... thank you.

mcnamee05

nevermind, i dont know what i did... but it started working somehow lol thanks anyway

mcnamee05

it just did it again... and like i said i had no idea how i fixed it the first time... so if anyone can give me any info it would keep me from breaking a computer lol. thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online