Network Setup-Login Redirect

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mishael

I've never set up a wireless network myself until today, but I know a lot about them because of my days of network mischief. Those days are over and I want to have my own network instead of trying to break into secured ones. I have my network based on an Apple AirPort Extreme 802.1X or whatever that is. I want to know if there is an easy way that I can set up a login redirect that happens when any device connects to my network where they can either enter a username/password or click an accept button that says that their traffic can be monitored (because I want to monitor traffic since I am in a school and its fun to mess with people's connection). My school has the same thing and its very similar to most hotel's wireless. I know they have industrial, purchased, robust versions of these redirects, but I need something that is free. Doesn't have to be highly customizable. I already have access control set up on the AirPort itself but I would like more than that.

TerryNet

Terry
(because I want to monitor traffic since I am in a school and its fun to mess with people's connection
We do not call that "fun" nor do we help with such illegal activities. Closing.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online